Time is a valuable resource. Put a little more time back into your day by keeping your money close with FREE ONLINE BANKING. No trekking out to a banking facility during business hours – enjoy banking on your schedule.
- You can easily view accounts, images, review transaction history, and make loan payments
- Quickly transfer funds between First National Bank linked accounts
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Sign up for Bill Pay and Zelle services
Not using First National Bank Online Banking?
Click here to enroll in First National Bank Online Banking or go back to our HOME page and click on the first time user link at the top right hand corner of the screen.
- Follow the instruction on the screen and click Enroll.
- Pay careful attention to read and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Choose your unique username and password. Click Continue.
- Answer the security questions. Click Continue.
- E-statements. Enroll.
- Mobile Banking. Enroll.
Once complete, you may begin using Online Banking right away.
Bill Pay and Zelle
- Pay one-time recurring bills with ease
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
You must enroll in Online Banking to utilize Bill Pay service. Click here to enroll in First National Bank Online Banking or go back to our HOME page and click on the first time user link at the top right hand corner of the screen.
If you have any questions about enrolling in Online Banking, Bill Pay or Zelle, please call us at 979-542-1200 and ask for our Accounting Department.
Learn more about our Bill Pay features.